40 X Sandblasting Crushed Glass .30/.15mm 50/100 Mesh Size 25KG Bags Totla 1000KG
New Stock Arriving 21st November 2023!
Sandblasting Crushed Glass 0.30/0.15mm 50/100 Mesh Size 25KG Bags. Crushed glass media is ideally used in small to large abrasive blasting cabinets.
Crushed Glass are used for general cleaning, peening and cosmetic finishing of sensitive metal surfaces; removing automotive paint; brightening grout and removing fungus and calcium deposits from tile; polishing cast iron, stainless steel, aluminium, propellers and turbine blades. This material is exceptional for general cleaning and cosmetic finishing of metal surfaces that are sensitive in nature. These beads are eco-friendly and can be used for multiple applications.
- Crushed Glass 50 - 100 Mesh Size 25KG Bags
- Removal of thick coatings like powder coat and epoxy
- Heavy steel e.g chassis rails, tipper bodies
- Rust removal
- Exposing aggregate on concrete
- Thick line removal
- Marine industry for antifoul removal on fibre glass hulls
- Removal of paint from hardwood timber
- Paint removal from brick, steel and concrete i.e Graffiti removal
- Rust off limestone
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Akinite users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.